Nature's Way Ginkgold Eyes 60 tabletsNature's Way
Retina & Macula Health
What is the retina? In the back of the eye, the retina “sees” light and transforms it into nerve impulses that the brain interprets as vision. Maintaining healthy blood vessels and blood flow is the key to proper retinal function.
What is the macula? It is the retina’s central area where light is focused. Carotenoids (lutein/zeaxanthin) found in the macula are critical to protecting the retina from ultraviolet (UV) light and free radicals.
Benefits of Ginkgold® Eyes
Healthy Blood Flow*
- Supports healthy capillaries and microcirculation*
Optimal Night Vision*
- Supports the retina's ability to adapt to light and dark conditions*
- Provides carotenoids (lutein & zeaxanthin) that are critical to a healthy macula*
Free Radical Protection*
- Helps protect against oxidative stress and free radicals*
Take 2 tablets daily with water at mealtimes. May be used in conjunction with up to 180 mg of Ginkgold®Ginkgo biloba extract. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets Amount/Serving %DV Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%† Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%† Bilberry, dried extract (berry) standardized to 25% anthocyanins (30 mg) 120 mg ** Ginkgold® Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) standardized to 24% Ginkgo flavone glycosides (14.4 mg) and 6% terpene lactones (3.6 mg) 60 mg ** Lutein Carotenoid from Aztec marigold extract (flower) 20 mg ** Zeaxanthin Carotenoid from Aztec marigold extract (flower) 1 mg **
cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, silica, titanium dioxide color, vegetable glycerin, carnauba wax (coating)
- Made from premium Ginkgo leaves
- Standardized to 24% Ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones
- Over 20 active and coactive constituents
Keep out of reach of children.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.